Privacy notice website contact form according to art. 13 of UE Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
This privacy notice concerns the processing of the personal data of the users of the Avion Company S.p.A. website who fill in the contact form, whether they are employees of corporate clients/suppliers or whether they are individuals, partnerships or sole traders. Avion Company S.p.A. does not carry out marketing activities towards natural persons. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, Legislative Decree 101/2018, and as indicated in this notice.
- Data Controller
Data controller is Avion Company S.p.A. with registered office in via G. Di Vittorio 37, Peschiera Borromeo (MI) – 20068, Italy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on data processing
Provision of personal data is necessary to respond to the user’s request.
|Purposes of Processing
|Legal basis of data processing
|I. Respond to the user’s request as accurately as possible.
|Performance of pre-contractual requests/ Legitimate interest
|Two years or in case of conclusion of a contract according to our Customers / Suppliers Privacy Notice
|II. Statistical and market analysis purposes
|III. Marketing and promotional purposes (not carried out towards natural persons), including for example commercial initiatives, presentation of new products, services and offers.
- Processing procedure
The processing is carried out by the Controller through its own authorized personnel and/or by external data processors and their appointees, in compliance with the regulations in force. The Controller has adopted the necessary technical and organizational data protection measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, dissemination, loss or destruction of personal data.
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to companies and branches of the Avion Group. Data are stored on our servers and on those of the IT company that manages the website and that has been appointed data processor.
- Data transfers outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) only if it is strictly necessary to respond to the user’s request. In such cases, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected at the recipient location by ensuring that the data are transferred to a country that provides a level of protection equivalent to that provided by the GDPR. Alternatively, we will take appropriate measures, such as entering into specific agreements with data recipients, such as the European Commission’s model clauses, or that other safeguards are in place. In other cases, your consent will be required.
- Diritti degli interessati
Data subject may exercise his/her rights at any time, and in particular:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and to obtain access to the data and the following information: purpose of processing; categories of personal data; recipients; storage period; existence of the right to rectification, cancellation and limitation; origin of data not collected from the data subject;
- the cancellation or rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or the integration of incomplete personal data if he/she so wishes, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- the limitation of processing consisting in the blocking of data processing for the period necessary for the required verifications in the hypotheses foreseen by the regulations in force;
- the portability of the data provided to the Controller including the direct transmission of the data to another data controller, the Controller shall deliver the personal data available on electronic format for common use to allow migration to other media;
- opposition at any time to processing based on the legitimate interest of the Controller;
- revocation of consent, in case processing is based on such legal basis.
- Exercise of data subject’s rights and complaints
Data subject may exercise his/her rights at any time by contacting the Controller by sending an email to email@example.com without any formality or payment of any additional cost. Every request received by the Controller will be taken into consideration after verifying the identity of the person entitled and safeguarding the rights of third parties. Requests will be satisfied as soon as possible and in any case within thirty days, except in the case of objective difficulties which will be communicated in writing within this period. In case of dissatisfaction on the modalities of processing and complaints and for any clarification data subject may write to the Controller, without prejudice to his right to apply to the Authority responsible for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it.
Peschiera Borromeo (MI), 9 March 2021
AVION COMPANY S.p.A.