Privacy notice for job applicants according to art. 13 / 14 of UE Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
This privacy notice concerns the processing of personal data of Job Applicants (Applicant(s)). Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, Legislative Decree 101/2018, and as indicated in this privacy notice.
- Data Controller
Data controller is Avion Company S.p.A. with registered office in via G. Di Vittorio 37, Peschiera Borromeo (MI) – 20068 Italy, e-mail: email@example.com
- Information on data processing
Provision of personal data is necessary for the recruitment process (purposes a. b. c.) and failure to provide the requested data will prevent the data controller from evaluating your application.
|Categories of Personal Data
|Purposes of processing
|Legal basis of data processing
|Name, surname, phone email, Avion’s preferred work location, information relating to your qualifications, skills, academic and professional career.
Only if spontaneously included on CV or stated in interviews: data related to your health, data revealing disabilities, data concerning sexual orientation, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership (special categories of personal data), evaluations, remuneration data.
|a. Contact the applicant and arrange the job interview.
b. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of assessing your profile, aptitudes and skills as part of our recruitment process.
c. Proceed to verify the prerequisites for the employment or for the collaboration, which will be followed by a specific privacy notice for employees and collaborators.
|Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
Processing is also necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of the data controller or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law (art. 9 (2) (b) of the GDPR).
|The data will be retained by the Controller for up to two years from their collection except in the event of the establishment of the employment relationship and / or collaboration.
|d. In the event that you are not selected for the job for which you applied, we retain your cv in order to evaluate your application for any other suitable positions.
- Processing procedures
The processing is carried out by the Controller through its own authorized personnel and/or by external data processors and their appointees, in compliance with the regulations in force.
The Controller has adopted the necessary technical and organizational data protection measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, dissemination, loss or destruction of personal data.
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties and sources of data collection
Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to companies and branches of the Avion Group. The data may be communicated to employment consultants, referees indicated by the applicant, and to computer service companies managing the website, appointed as data processors. These subjects may also be the source of data collection relevant to the purposes of processing indicated above.
- Data transfers outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Your personal data may also be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In such cases, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected at the recipient location by ensuring that the data are transferred to a country that provides a level of protection equivalent to that provided by the GDPR. Alternatively, we will take appropriate measures, such as entering into specific agreements with data recipients, such as the European Commission’s model clauses, or that other safeguards are in place. In other cases, your consent will be required.
- Data Subject Rights
Data subject may exercise his/her rights at any time, and in particular:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and to obtain access to the data and the following information: purpose of processing; categories of personal data; recipients; storage period; existence of the right to rectification, cancellation and limitation; origin of data not collected from the data subject;
- the cancellation or rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or the integration of incomplete personal data if he/she so wishes, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- the limitation of processing consisting in the blocking of data processing for the period necessary for the required verifications in the hypotheses foreseen by the regulations in force;
- the portability of the data provided to the Controller including the direct transmission of the data to another data controller, the Controller shall deliver the personal data available on electronic format for common use to allow migration to other media;
- opposition at any time to processing based on the legitimate interest of the Controller;
- revocation of consent, where the processing is based on such legal basis.
- Exercise of data subject’s rights and complaints
Data subject may exercise his/her rights at any time by contacting the Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org without any formality or payment of any additional cost. Every request received by the Controller will be taken into consideration after verifying the identity of the person entitled and safeguarding the rights of third parties. Requests will be satisfied as soon as possible and in any case within thirty days, except in the case of objective difficulties which will be communicated in writing within this period. In case of dissatisfaction on the modalities of processing and complaints and for any clarification data subject may write to the Controller, without prejudice to his right to apply to the Authority responsible for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it.
Peschiera Borromeo (MI), 9 March 2021
AVION COMPANY S.p.A.